IELTS Test Schedule – PALEMBANG. Click here.
Jadwal Test IELTS Resmi di Palembang. Klik di sini.
IELTS is the International English Language Testing System, the world’s proven English language test. IELTS is jointly owned by the British Council, IDP: IELTS Australia and Cambridge English Language Assessment.
– 6 January 2018 CLOSED !!
– 3 February 2018* CLOSED !!
– 10 March 2018 Open for Registration, Almost FULL !!
– 7 April 2018 Open for Registration.
– 26 April 2018* Open for Registration.
– 5 May 2018* Open for Registration.
– 2 June 2018 Open for Registration.
– 7 July2018 Open for Registration.
– 11 August 2018* Open for Registration.
– 8 September 2018 Open for Registration.
– 13 October 2018 Open for Registration.
– 3 November 2018* Open for Registration.
– 1 December 2018 Open for Registration.
Note: (*) Asterisk indicates dates for Academic module only. Without asterisk indicates for Academic and General Training module.
IELTS TEST Registration Requirements:
1. Complete the IELTS Application Form. The “Application Form” are available at the test location or you can also download it from www.ielts.org and click “Test Takers” and find “IELTS application form”.
2. Provide photocopy of ID (passport or KTP). The original ID MUST be brought by the candidate on the test date (Candidates who show ID different from that stated on their application form will not be allowed to take the test on that day).
3. Pay IELTS test fee: IDR 2.850.000
4. IELTS registration is on a first-pay-first-served basis. Candidates are advised to register early as test space is limited. Please also note that your registration is not confirmed until payment and documents have been received.
5. Pendaftaran ditutup 8 hari sebelum tanggal test.
IELTS Test Result
*) Test results are available 13 calendar days after the completion of your test.
*) You can preview your IELTS test results online. click here to preview your IELTS test result online or visit https://results.ielts.org
*) If you cannot collect your test results, you can send someone else to collect them. You must send a photocopy of your document of identification and a letter of authorisation giving permission for someone to collect your results. The person collecting will need to present their own document of identification.
*) Test results can be posted to you by registered mail or by courier (fee incurred).
Location of IELTS Test Resmi (IELTS offsite testing location):
CENTRAL International Education
Jl. Bangau No.169 (depan SMA XAVERIUS 1) Palembang. Phone: 0711-318808.